1. To use the Access Field a group in the template must be created first. Please navigate to a template where the access field should be activated.
2. Please navigate to the site settings
3. Press the hyperlink "People and groups"
4. Select "Groups" in the Quick Launch navigation.
5. Select "New" and then "New Group".
6. Now fill the marked fields and choose the permissions. The "Name" field should be termed like the position of the group members. After that please press the button "create".
7. Please navigate back to your template list, select the template, press the "FILES" button and after that please press the button "Save Template".
8. Now a new column in the workspace list has to be created. Select your workspace list , select "list" and then "create column".
9. Name the field, select "Person or group", choose whether you want multiple selections or not, choose the selection type ( people or groups ) and press "OK".
10. Now the column is created and listed in your view.
11. Please select now the "Collaboration Manager 365" hyperlink in the left navigation.
12. Select "Setup".
13. Select "Settings" and then "Permissions"
14. Select "Workspace Permission".
15. Select the field.
16. Select the Field, Template and set the right SharePoint Group Name like the group name in your template.
15. Fill in the exact SharePoint Group Title. Select the checkbox if you want the users from this field to be set as SiteCollection Administrators and set the template.
16. The mapping is created. If you add values to the column they get added in the Group that you configured in your workspace.