1. Navigate to your Office 365 admin center by clicking the tiles and then the "Admin"-Button.
2. In the Office 365 admin center first click "Show all" in the left side navigation and then click the button called „SharePoint“.
3. In the new SharePoint Admin Center, click "Active sites"
3.1 If you already have a site you want to install the Collaboration Manager 365 in, navigate to the target site by clickung on the site name and then clicking on the link under URL.
3.2 If you want to create a new site for the Collaboration Manager 365, click on "Create".
In the Panel click on "Other options".
Fill out the form. As title and for the web site address we recommend using cm365. After filling out the form, click on the "Finish" Button.
The site collection now shows up in the admin center under web site collections. Follow the steps in 3.1 to open your site collection.
4. In the site collection, click the "settings" button and then click on “Add an app”.
5. Click the icon of the app Collaboration Manager 365.
6. Grant permissions for the app Collaboration Manager 365.
If you get the following screen you have to request permission to add the app.
To do that you first click on "Find out why", then on "Request Approval" and then on "Request" in the following screen.
In the app store you should see the requested app by clicking the "Your Requests"-Button in the left navigation
Navigate to your app store and after clicking on "App Request" you should see the Collaboration Manager App. Click on "Collaboration Manager 365 V2". If you don't have the permissions for that please contact your administrator.
In the following screen you need to click on approve to be able to install the app.
Afterwards repeat steps 4 to 6.
7. Wait until the app is successfully installed.
8. The Collaboration Manager 365 has been successfully installed.