Getting, "This page can't be displayed" when opening modal Dialogs (Create new Template, Save Template etc.)
It normally happens when the security level for the trusted sites is set to low, medium-low and medium. Internet Explorer avoids in this case that the content from IFrame is loaded.
You have to add the app url from Collaboration Manager 365 and the tenant url to the trusted sites from Internet Explorer.
- App url: https://cm365prodv2.azurewebsites.net/
- Tenant url: https://s2sshowcase.sharepoint.com – Replace "s2sshowcase" with the name of your tenant.
Adding these URLs to the trusted sites:
1. Open the "Internet options", then click the "Security" tab:
2. Select "Trusted sites" and click "Sites":
3. Enter the URLs and click "Add". Please add both URLs:
To finalize close and reopen the browser. You should now be able to use our modal Dialogs.