When you create a workspace with Nintex Workflow status runs on "error occured".
The error in the list can be caused by the "Workflow Tasks". The Collaboration Manager detects "two" lists because of the space character.
- Select Nintex Workflow Management in the CA.
- The name of the list can be changed in the "Global Settings"
- Here, the space needs to be removed -> "WorfklowTasks".
- Perform an IISReset.
- Subsequently, the list in the template in question is to delete
- Disable the Websitefeautres the Nintex module and reenable.
After re-save the template to a generation of a new workspaces should not stand in the way.